- February – First Sunday – St. Brigid Mass for the Patron Saint of our Order. At the Basilica of National Shrine in the St. Brigid Chapel in the Crypt Church. Chapel donated to Basilica from the Ladies Auxillary of the Ancient Order of Hibernians in 1928.
- May – First Sunday – Nuns of the Battlefield at the Cathedral of St. Matthew at 11:30 am. Afterwards, a short ceremony at the Monument for the Nuns of the Battlefield across the street. This monument also dedicated by the Ladies Auxillary in 1924.
- November – First Sunday – Mass for deceased members at the Franciscan Monastery.
St. Patrick’s Day
- Gaithersburg Parade – walk along the RIO Mall in Gaithersburg
- DC Parade – Trolley ride or walk along Constitution Ave in Washington DC with our AOH Brothers
- Dinner – At a local Irish Restaurant
- Christmas Party –
- April Tea
We meet the 4th Sunday of January, February, April, June, September, October at the Knights of Columbus Rosensteel Hall at 9700 Rosensteel Avenue in Silver Spring, MD. A short distance from the Forest Glen Metro Station or Beltway and Georgia Avenue.